The wedding will take place on Sunday 21st January at Thornton Manor, Manor Road, Thornton Hough, Cheshire, CH63 1JB
From M53 Exit at junction 4 and follow signs for Heswall.
In 1.5 miles turn left into Talbot Avenue.
Bear left into Manor Road.
Continue through to the black and white lodge on the right to Thornton Manor house.
They are just 15 minutes drive by car from Cheshire Oaks and the Outlet Village.
- Liverpool airport 45mins-1 hour
- Manchester airport 45mins-1 hour
Thornton Manor offers 2 options:
- Rooms are available in the Manor House: http://accommodation.thorntonmanor.co.uk/the-manor-house-accomodation/
- Cottages are available walking distance from the Manor House- Sleeps between 2 and 8 people for those with children. http://accommodation.thorntonmanor.co.uk/the-cottages-and-mews/
For option 1 and 2, call 0151 353 1155 or click here for booking.
Alternatively if you are more of a city dweller, Zac has selected the following locations:
3. the Hilton Hotel Deansgate in Manchester will allow you to sample local life, right from the city centre. Find out more. The local meet up point will be the stunning Cloud 23 bar, located on the 23rd floor of the hotel.
4. Nearest to Zac’s family house and 4 miles from Manchester airport and Manchester city centre, Didsbury House Hotel is a lovely boutique hotel in the fashionable suburb of Didsbury. For more information and bookings, click here.
For option 3, call +44-161-870-1600 for bookings or click here for bookings. For option 4, call +44161 448 2200.
If you are staying in Manor House, please confirm with Zak by email email@example.com . Guests staying there on Sunday night will need to advise the hotel in advance on the number of breakfasts needed on Monday morning.